STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Scientific research tell us
that the choice really is yours
The label “Happiness” is interchangeable withWell-Being, Fulfilling of our Potential, Satisfaction, and Contentment
And did you know that roughly 50% of happiness comes from genetics, and ONLY 10% +/-from your environment and experiences?
The remaining 40% is entirely up to you and how you choose to experience your life, your world, and those around you.
And the exciting thing is that we can all learn the techniques for ensuring that the 40% under our control is even happier than we might ever think is possible.
Interestingly, the techniques that make us happy or content, are also the same techniques that result in us living a loving life and an ethical life.
So what are some of the
Benefits of Happiness
Scientific research, under the label of “postive psychology”, shows us that the techniques for growing happiness in our lives have massive benefits including:
* added longevity;
* greatly improved physical health and well-being and stronger immune
* greatly improved psychological health and well-being and more positive emotions;
* better personal, business, and community relationships;
* greater ability to become financially secure;
* become more productive and creative at work;
* have improved leadership and negotiation skills;
* be more likely to get married or have a stable personal partnership;
* have more social support;
* more friends;
* be more philanthropic and kinder to others;
* have greater resilience;
* living a more loving life;
* living a more ethical life;
* and greater overall success in life and the accrual positive things.
So make your life the happiest yet
Late-2018 “Creating Happiness Today” will launch here as a very unique
and fun-filled online course in which you’ll learn a vast range of techniques for
Creating Happiness Today in your life, in the life of others,
and in the world.
The course content is based on the latest scientific research
into happiness and positive psychology,
but presented in a very enjoyable and down-to-earth way.